3537 Calvin Street
Salisbury, MD 21875
|Looking for an opportunity in an IT company as Oracle RMS Developer to exploit my skills in Oracle Retail Suite Applications like RMS and RPM|
|Highly proficient in management systems and software:|
- Retail Merchandising System
- Apache Subversion (SVN
- Package Manager (RPM)
- Management tool: Mercury Quality Center
Expert in handling applications:
- Oracle package applications
- Retail applications
- Configurations, installations and integrations of apps
Excellent at complete LifeCycle development of:
- Oracle RMS 13.2
- Runway end safety area (RESA)
Skilled in MS suite:
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Project
- Oracle SQL Plus
- C, C++
Development skills for:
- Agile software
- MQSeriese Client
Extensive knowledge of:
- Web technologies: WebShpere and WebServices
- Oracle Databases and project Management
- Advanced Process Control
Great capabilities to:
- Manage multiple projects
- Maintain business processes
- Resolve customer issues
- Analyze designs
|Oracle RMS Developer|
Prime Team Partners Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Designed, fabricated, tested and supported Oracle applications and components.
- Developed and managed test scripts and conducted complete test cycle on assigned projects.
- Collaborated with software development team and business associates to implement sound and coding patterns.
- Provided support to Academy business groups in using applications.
- Performed development activities in adherence to company policies and security procedures.
- Identified merchandising requirements and ensured delivery of high quality and services.
|Oracle RMS Developer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Collaborated with business groups and extracted, translated and implemented business ideas into apparent business necessities.
- Developed test scripts, and conducted Regression & User Acceptance Testing.
- Formatted end products for business owners and software builders.
- Maintained and complied with System Development Life Cycle techniques.
- Assisted, advised and provided technical solutions and alternative options to basic issues.
- Attended project related meeting for business expansion and promoted its agenda.
|Education Summary |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
St. Andrews Presbyterian College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Oracle Retail Merchandising System 13.2 Functional Implementer Specialist||July 2010|