3831 Green Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
Email : [email]
|To showcase my talent and expertise in DICOM, HL7, Modality work list, ITIL, .Net framework, C#, C++ and STL as a PACS Engineer and help in organizational development.|
|Outstanding knowledge of PACS maintenance involving:|
- DB Performance assessment
- Resource management
- Security, data migrations
Crystal clear with processes:
- UML modeling
- Design patterns
- Software architecture
Thorough with networking tools:
- SNMP, WINS
- DHCP, DNS
- TCP/ IP
Adept with virtualization software:
- Vsphere administration
Adroit with Veritas backup products:
- Backup exec
- Net back-up
- Symantec ghost
Brilliant in utilizing Meditech operational modules like:
Proficient with tools including:
- Modality worklist
Remarkable abilities to:
- Effectively implement and optimize PACS
- Manage DB reporting and integrated testing
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in formulating scripts to automate test cases.
- Supervised a team of software engineers operating on DICOM, HL7, RIS and IHE.
- Managed and integrate HL7 to ensure smooth consolidation with HIS/RIS.
- Designed and implemented test cases, and documented and resolved inconsistency issues.
- Participated in approval reviews of new products to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assisted in formulating technical designs and participated in discussion forums.
- Provided assistance to teams on coding, troubleshooting and supporting test cases.
- Administered IHE progress and formulated solutions to optimize system performance.
nSpire Health Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Monitored, reviewed and converted project requirements into application systems specifications.
- Provided assistance to team on devising, incorporating, and enhancing DICOM communication features.
- Coordinated with customers to troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
- Collaborated with senior engineers to deliver high quality testable designs that meet customer requirements.
- Reviewed test requirements and escalated issues when required.
- Catalogued test case results in DHF and ensured DICOM compliance with operating standards.
- Coordinated with vendors to incorporate solutions, provide application support and resolve issues.
- Supported screening, deployment and archiving of information system activities.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Belmont Abbey College
|August 2006 – May 2010|