2876 Mulberry Avenue
North Little Rock, AR 72114
Email : [email]
|To join a highly technical team of professionals as a Pega administrator and share my technical expertise in Pega PRPC, Java, Oracle, XML, HTTP and Web sphere.|
|In depth knowledge of BPM tools like:|
Technically sound with Enterprise Content management technologies:
- EMC Documentum
- IBM Content Manager
Thorough with database administration using:
- Oracle 9i
- SQL server
- Sybase, DB2
Proficient with application servers:
- Web sphere 5.x
- Web Logic 8.x
- Apache Tomcat
Brilliant with tools and utilities like:
- Visual Studio 2008
- MS Office, UML
- MS Visio, EditPlus
Operating system expertise:
- Windows 7/ XP/ 2003
Highly talented in utilizing technologies:
Strong abilities to:
- Implement middleware technologies
- Interpret and apply software engineering concepts
Bansar Technologies Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
North Little Rock, AR
- Collaborated with clients and multiple teams to troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
- Formulated business solutions to meet established objectives and goals.
- Created hierarchal Class Structures and Workflows, and performed systems coordination for enhancing system performance.
- Led all assigned projects to completion ensuring timely delivery, meeting of budgetary targets and business goals.
- Assisted in screening and troubleshooting application issues using PRPC tools.
- Provided technical leadership to application teams on multiple applications.
- Provided technical support to integrate Hot Fixes, implement BIX in PRPC 5.4 and devise Extract Rules.
- Created components to deliver necessary reports and formulated strategies for integrating key business logic.
Computer Sciences Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in designing and formulating technical strategies that conform to business standards, client specifications and best practices.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to understand and translate requirements into solutions that meet business objectives and goals.
- Contributed to review, design, fabrication and deliverance of enhanced software solutions.
- Coordinated with PEGA support team to troubleshoot and fix technical issues.
- Supported process development and team maintenance activities, and development and implementation of system updates.
- Performed configuration and integration of various PRPC components.
- Assisted in designing and screening applications, and conducting system performance analysis.
- Generated automated reports and developed list view and summary view reports.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems|
Ouachita Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|