2630 Haul Road
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your esteemed organization as a PEGA System architect to help in enhancing organizational effectiveness utilizing my knowledge in PRPC, BPM, SOA, CPM, Medicaid, Java and J2EE.|
|Thorough knowledge of BPM software including:|
- PEGA rules process commander V5.5
- PEGA rules process commander V 6.1/ 6.2/ 7
- PEGA world 2010
Immensely talented in utilizing programming languages:
- C, C++, PHP
- Java, HTML
- VB6, .Net
Highly expert in database management:
Adroit with applications like:
- WAMP Package
- PHP Creator
- AutoCAD 2007
Quick and brilliant with tools:
- J2EE, Servlets
- JSP, EJB, JDBC
- JNDI, JTA
Superb in using application servers:
- Tomcat 4.x/ 5.x
- Web logic
- Web sphere
Technically sound in implementing architecture:
- Rational Rose
- Patterns, UML
Strong abilities to:
- Manage development and migration of PRPC
- Utilize healthcare industry frameworks to design PEGA PRPC applications
|Pega System Architect|
|January 2012 – Present|
Golden Valley, MN
- Collaborated with SSA, SME and LSA to formulate solutions for enhancing business performance.
- Coordinated across teams to ensure project deliverables comply with standards and best practices.
- Participated in designing and development phases of project to facilitate delivery within stipulated time period.
- Provided technical leadership to Pega teams, and created BPM and BRE applications using PRPC 6.0.
- Coordinated with global technology team to incorporate PRPC solution.
- Maintained high customer satisfaction by ensuring project deliverables meet technical, functional and business specifications.
- Provided production support to troubleshoot and address post-release and deployment issues.
- Assisted in developing and integrating application enhancements and ensuring high quality project deliverance across all stages of SDLC.
|Pega System Architect|
Marshwinds International Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Provided assistance to team on ensuring that deliverables meet business and architectural specifications.
- Established PRPC coding, design standards, change request processes and other best practices to ensure successful delivery of project.
- Assisted in providing training and reviews to establish and enforce architectural standards.
- Participated in code analysis and program testing activities.
- Provided training and guidance to junior developers, and analyzed and proposed enhancements to design patterns.
- Collaborated with other architects to integrate external systems and assisted in POC development activities.
- Provided assistance to junior staff on understanding and translating architectural requirements into detailed documented designs.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Computer ScienceSt. Philip’s College||August 2008 – May 2010San Antonio, TX|
|Professional Certification |
|PEGA Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)||July 2010|