3720 Chatham Way
College Park, MD 20741
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your esteemed organization as a PeopleSoft DBA to help in achievement of organizational goals utilizing my skills in Oracle DBA, Unix, Linux, Dataguard and People tools.|
|Operational knowledge of ERP applications:|
- PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8/ 9.0/ 9.1
- Oracle application 11i
Brilliant in managing tools and software:
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Oracle Data pump
- SQL* Plus
Highly talented in utilizing other tools like:
- TOAD, DBArtisan
- Tuxedo, SQR
- Data Mover
Adroit with software utilities:
- SQL developer
- PeopleSoft test framework
- RMAN, Oracle Designer
Database administration expertise:
- Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g
- SQL server 2005/ 2008
Adept with programming languages:
Solid understanding of database management including:
- Tuning and optimization
Remarkable abilities to:
- Manage client’s enterprise products
- Execute database analysis and development
|January 2012 – Present|
College Park, MD
- Provided PeopleSoft technical support to developers for maintaining overall performance of databases.
- Formulated and managed database stored procedures, database administration scripts and database functions.
- Created, managed and analyzed disaster recovery plan, database backup and capacity planning strategies.
- Examined, identified and formulated solutions to resolve issues in PeopleSoft environments.
- Monitored and managed performance of PeopleSoft environments at every phase including installation of patches, updates, and upgrades.
- Administered and reviewed Application Server, WebSphere processes and logs.
- Designed and implemented technical upgrades of all PeopleSoft applications.
- Assisted in performance tuning for SQL, SQR, AE and PeopleCode and resolution of user issues as per established standards.
Reed Elsevier plc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Cooperated with PeopleSoft domain architect to ensure compliance of PeopleSoft HR solutions with established standards.
- Proposed solutions for process enhancements and provided feedback on PeopleSoft project migrations.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to formulate effective business solutions.
- Provided assistance across teams to ensure client objectives and business requirements were met.
- Assisted in analyzing and resolving issues to facilitate business application packages and vendor selection process.
- Supervised PeopleSoft HR Infrastructure and System Administration resources and activities.
- Coordinated with team members to ensure resolution of user issues on time.
- Provided technical assistance to team on troubleshooting and resolving production issues.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Information Technology|
Bellingham Technical College
|August 2008 – May 2010|