4915 Hamilton Drive
Ocean City, MD 21842
Email : [email]
|Seeking the position of PeopleSoft Test Lead in a prestigious organization to help in achievement of organizational objectives owing to my skills in IBM rational, PeopleSoft HRMS, Oracle, Unix, HTML, XML and software testing.|
|Strong knowledge of designing and implementing:|
- Test plans, scripts
- Test cases, scenarios
- Test reports
High proficiency in using PeopleSoft modules:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Purchasing, Project Costing
- General Ledger
Adept in utilizing tools:
- PeopleSoft HCM 8.8/ 9.1
- PeopleSoft Query manager
- People Tools 8.51
Thorough with Microsoft tools:
- Word, Excel
- Power Point, Access
Vast knowledge of testing tools like:
- HP ALM Quality Center
- Rational Team test, SOAP UI
- Quick test professional
Expertise in utilizing programming and scripting languages:
- PL/ SQL, J2EE
- ASP, XML
Superb in administering development methodologies like:
- Agile development process
- Software Development Life Cycle
Immense abilities to:
- Handle user acceptance and system integration issues
- Design QA plans and reports
|PeopleSoft Test Lead|
|January 2012 – Present|
Ocean City, MD
- Provided support to extend, handle and integrate PeopleSoft applications with statewide applications.
- Assisted in devising, administering and evaluating test scripts.
- Handled test environment, analyzed cases and drafted metrics test results.
- Cooperated with test leads and assisted in the management of matrix Test sections.
- Created SOA architecture, formulated data management solutions for EPC and supervised PSO and ESP programs.
- Authored PSO goals and procedures, and facilitated organizational processes and communications for project management.
- Processed data requests and presented monthly performance metrics to senior leads.
- Supervised a technical team to facilitate business interactions, and prescribed guidelines for ESP domain service enhancements.
|PeopleSoft Test Lead|
Hexaware Technologies, Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assessed test cases and proposed enhancement solutions where necessary.
- Authored data and reports on test execution results.
- Supervised testing, QA planning meetings and devised test plan documents.
- Instituted various standards to support systems integration, product testing and market deployment.
- Collaborated across different teams and successfully commenced market trial and go-live.
- Designed and instituted service standards and administration processes for ECP programs.
- Assisted multiple teams across country and diagnosed cross-program impact.
- Managed ECP team to establish new standards for customer service and data management plan.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Fort Lewis College
|August 2006 – May 2010|