3055 West Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
Email : [email]
|To be able to work with your prestigious organization as a PkMS Programmer and contribute to organizational effectiveness owing to my skills in warehouse management and distribution, supply chain reporting, multi-company distribution operations, RF, WCS/MHE systems|
|Proficient in performing:|
- Systems implementation
- OT applications support
- Warehouse management systems
Technically skilled in back office systems:
Adept in overseeing:
- Business analysis
- Solution design
- Project management
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
Talented in SDLC methodologies:
- SOX compliances
- Cognos reporting
- Client server and open systems architecture
|January 2012 – Present|
- Reviewed integration requirements and formulated design specifications.
- Prepared cost estimates and work schedules for assigned projects.
- Programmed and executed application code in adherence to specifications.
- Created and maintained test plans, cases and conditions.
- Provided technical assistance during module and integration testing.
- Implemented program code for software production deployments.
- Participated in technical design and structured code reviews.
- Maintained reported technical issues and resolved system anomalies.
Irvine Technology Corp
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Suggested and implemented enhancements for application security systems.
- Provided technical assistance during security audit and system compliance processes.
- Prepared and maintained software packages as per business requirements.
- Reviewed and updated applications with technical diagrams and workflows.
- Participated in understanding of computer opportunities and symbolic logic.
- Conducted technical training sessions regarding program objectives and changes.
- Maintained and evaluated systems software with programming tasks.
- Documented program development tasks and coded instructions.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
North Carolina State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|