1309 Oakwood Circle
San Clemente, CA 92672
Email : [email]
|A talented QA Developer seeking to work in a friendly environment, where I can freely contribute my skills in software QA, VMware, Python, PHP, Flash, ASP.Net and application security testing.|
|Strong knowledge of test automation tools like:|
- Selenium RC/Grid
- Hudson, swing, Eclipse
- Web driver, JUnit, Firebug
Adroit in developing and deploying test web applications using:
- Flash, ASP.Net
- Python, Ruby, PHP
Thoroughly skilled at various types of testing:
- Unit Sanity
- System and Regression
Adept with browser technologies:
Operating system expertise:
Cognitively expert in handling bug tracking tools:
Prodigious knowledge of database administration:
- SQL server, MySQL
- MySQL workbench
Wide range of abilities to:
- Create automation test scripts
- Implement quality assurance best practices
Riverbed Technology, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
San Clemente, CA
- Organized and executed web vulnerability scanners in order to test web programs.
- Evaluated results of scanning activities to focus on continuous improvement.
- Created test automation framework using agile methodologies.
- Mentored and coached team members to run automated testing scripts.
- Computed trends and configurations in scanner output and recommended suggestions for improvement.
- Utilized Quality Assurance best practices to code and evaluate test scripts.
UNICON International, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed test cases and automated test scripts as per client standards and specifications.
- Evaluated existing system configurations and interpreted requirements.
- Designed and implemented test plans using manual testing techniques.
- Performed integration, unit sanity and regression testing on applications.
- Compiled test results with help of HP LoadRunner, AutoIT and HP QuickTest Pro tools.
- Utilized Selenium RC and WebDriver to run test scripts on various browsers.