4496 Dancing Dove Lane
New York, NY 10011
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your organization as R Programmer and help in increasing organizational effectiveness owing to my skills in Hadoop, HPC server, Linux, ETL tools, Ruby and C++.|
|High proficiency with modeling tools like:|
- SAS, R
- SPSS, Mat lab
- MS Visio
Sound knowledge of programming languages:
- Python, C++
- Perl, Ruby
Thorough with management tools:
Adept in using Microsoft technologies:
- Power point
Virtuoso in database administration:
- MS SQL server
Skilled at utilizing computational tools:
- Advanced Excel
- VBA, macros
- Cognos, Tableau
Operating system expertise:
Sound abilities to:
- Implement standard statistical processes
- Perform scripting and coding tasks using SQL
|January 2012 – Present|
New York, NY
- Assisted in designing and development of technical architecture, requirements and statistical models.
- Coordinated with end users for designing and implementation of analytics solutions as per project proposals.
- Prepared scripts to ensure proper data access, manipulation and reporting functions with R programming languages.
- Formulated procedures for integration of R programming plans with data sources and delivery systems.
- Provided technical assistance for development and execution of test plans and cases as per client requirements.
- Supported technical team members in development of automated processes for data extraction and analysis.
- Participated in learning of techniques for statistical analysis projects, algorithms and new methods.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation such as workflows, scripts and diagrams in coordination with research scientists.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Prepared complex SQL scripts for ODBC and Teradata servers for analysis and modeling.
- Programmed code of qualitative variable and manipulation tasks with various statistical methodologies.
- Formulated techniques for pricing of derivatives and other financial engineering instruments.
- Assisted in pricing of securities including bonds and mortgages in programming domain such as C++, MTLAB and R programming.
- Supported other members in preparation and interpretation of financial statements such as balance sheets and income statements.
- Implemented procedures for construction of optimal portfolio for maximizing returns.
- Provided assistance for pattern recognition of financial time series data sources and forecasting of returns.
- Participated in corporate risk management programs utilizing hedging strategies and interest rate models.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems|
Williston State College
|August 2006 – May 2010|