|Cognitively expert in managing operating systems including:|
- Red Hat Linux (RHEL) 6.x
- Windows 2003/ 2008, IBM-AIX
- Sun Solaris 10/ 9/ 8, ESXI 5.x/4
Proficient in utilizing hardware systems:
- Dell PowerEdge
- IBM xSeries, IBM pSeries
- Sun Servers
Technically competent in implementation of software tools:
- VERITAS Netback up, MS Exchange
- Solarwind, MS Office
- Disksuite, vSphere
Strong knowledge of programming languages:
- Korn Shell Scripting
Thorough with web application servers:
- IIS, Sybase
Adroit in utilizing security applications:
Solid understanding of Application Development Framework:
- View objects, task flows
- Creation, configuration
- Tuning of entity objects
Sound abilities to:
- Interpret and use SLC methodology
- Apply common testing tools and processes
|Red Hat Linux Engineer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in definition of system requirements along with database administrators for problem resolution.
- Suggested measures for improvement in production software by integration system processes.
- Performed services administration and security measures for authorization of system usage.
- Resolved troubleshooting problems and issues relating system infrastructure with logical action.
- Developed automated processes and technical documentation of hardware and software systems and related configuration.
- Prepared scripts along with troubleshooting for automation of system administration and tasks.
- Responded to incoming requests from multiple customers with timely action and right solutions.
- Trained and coached system administrators with advanced troubleshooting and technical practices.
|Red Hat Linux Engineer|
Computer Sciences Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed automated scripts, templates and interfaces to facilitate continuous improvement of applications.
- Performed testing, debugging and documentation for new and existing systems.
- Assisted team staff in implementation of system applications as per program specifications.
- Organized collection and assessment processes for understanding project requirements and individuals.
- Assisted in review and monitoring of tests plans for current and new engineering applications.
- Trained and coached junior technical staff with problem resolution techniques, technology and processes.
- Conducted analysis of system needs and client requirements in coordination with IT team staff.
- Provided system designs and cost analysis for testing and implementation of Linux engineering services.