2806 Northwest Boulevard
Washington, DC 20008
Email : [email]
|Strong knowledge of programming languages:|
- Ruby, Java, C
- Perl, Eclipse ID
- Firebug, Bugzilla
Immensely talented in utilizing scripting and markup languages:
- jQuery, HTML, XML
Operating system expertise using:
- Oracle Virtual Box
- Ubuntu, Apple OS X
- MS Windows
Thorough with multiple platforms:
- MS Virtual server
- Novell, AIX 3.2.5/ 4.1.4
- 4DOS, Warp
High proficiency with software tools:
- Sublime text 2
- GIT, MS Project
- MS Visio, Visual studio Enterprise
Immense potential to deploy development practices using:
- Agile methodologies
- Test driven procedures
Adept in using application servers:
- Amazon web services
- Apache Passenger
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Design queries and stored procedures
- Interpret pattern design and source control systems
|January 2012 – Present|
- Developed new applications, modules and tools relevant to Ruby on Rails and other technologies.
- Suggested steps for expansion and improvement of current Ruby on Rails and other web applications.
- Participated in execution of client meetings and internal Ruby development projects.
- Prepared Ruby codes, programming of web applications and testing services on daily basis.
- Provided continuous improvements and development measures for products and processes.
- Attended meetings with product strategy and Ruby software development teams for enhancement.
- Conducted analysis of software performance through implementation of reporting applications.
- Assisted in development of pair programming functions, Ruby applications and promotions.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Attended meetings with clients for gathering of product requirements and development of codes.
- Assisted in designing and coding of web applications through use of Ruby and HTML scripting languages.
- Provided coded scripts for reformatting data and loading in ERP systems by Ruby and CB scripts.
- Supported process automation stapes for automation of manual processes using Ruby applications.
- Developed designs for applications, databases, related structures, tables and connections.
- Resolved queries of customer and client support services relating to technical and non-technical areas.
- Conducted training sessions and demonstrations for product end-users regarding usage of software products.
- Evaluated Ruby product releases and code reviews to make necessary adjustments prior to execution.