4926 Pritchard Court
Owatonna, MN 55060
Email : [email]
|To join your prestigious organization as a SAP ABAP Lead and help in organizational development utilizing my skills in ABAP, LSMW, WebDynpro, SAP XI, JDBC and Java.|
|Strong knowledge of SAP technical areas:|
- ABAP, LSMW
- Adobe forms
Thorough with Enterprise Integration technologies:
- ETL products
- EAI solutions
- Message oriented middleware
Solid understanding of ABAP interfaces utilizing:
- BAPIs, RFC
- Web services
Brilliant in configuring adapters including:
Immensely talented in utilizing functions like:
Vast potential to utilize SAP supply chain modules:
Familiarity with object oriented programming:
Remarkable abilities to:
- Interpret impact of development functions on SAP project
- Implement all phases of software development life cycle
|SAP ABAP Lead|
T-Systems North America, Inc.
|January 2012 – Present|
- Developed application interfaces, database reports and conversion programs.
- Formulated program specifications and designed computer programs.
- Modified software development processes and drafted relevant programs.
- Integrated SAP and non-SAP applications utilizing SAP integration APIs.
- Prepared project development estimates and trained project team members.
- Evaluated and reported senior management regarding project status and details.
- Managed development risks and assumptions at various departmental levels.
- Conducted meetings and workshops for achievement of enterprise goals.
|SAP ABAP Lead|
Boston Scientific Corporation
|November 2010 – January 2012|
Arden Hills, MN
- Designed and development SAP technical solutions as per requirements.
- Analyzed system issues and incidents with support of ABAP support teams.
- Developed and tested system interfaces for external applications utilizing Cust.
- Conducted detailed analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems.
- Prepared estimates and timelines for programming and other technical projects.
- Created and supported interfaces, extensions, forms and SAP workflows.
- Implemented, maintained and managed system applications and application modules.
- Participated in training sessions to other developers for application performance.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering|
West Virginia State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|SAP Certified Development Associate – ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.02||July 2010|