1344 Cambridge Court
Little Rock, AR 72211
Email : [email]
|To help in organizational growth and development as a SAP EHS Consultant owing to my skills in designing a solution using SAP to achieve a defined business outcome in the area of EHS.|
|Familiarity with safety guidelines:|
- Environmental and safety audits
- HAZOP study
Skilled in utilizing:
- Relational databases
- Web-based applications
Expertise in SAP EHS design and standard configuration for:
- Basic data and tools
- Product safety
- Global label management
Immense ability to assist in developing:
- Project specifications
- Bid packages
- Cost estimates
- Schedule plans
Specialist in monitoring:
- Dangerous goods management
- SAP EHS management
- Waste management
Adept in building:
- WWI templates
- Data load
- Report generation
Strong capability to perform:
- Application Support
- Service management
- End-to-end Implementations
Outstanding ability to maintain:
- Health surveillance protocols
- Trigger levels
- Injury log
|SAP EHS Consultant|
PPG Industries, Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
Little Rock, AR
- Implemented procedures gathering for process designs and requirements.
- Supported development, testing and execution of SAP EHS software projects.
- Formulated implementation methods for SAP and CSC programs.
- Coordinated with teams for execution of defined solutions as per client requirements.
- Participated in learning of SAP EHSM packages and relevant approaches.
- Prepared business proposals, ROMS and sales presentations with sales staff.
- Created application entrance and participated in blueprint workshops.
- Installed and configured SAP EHS systems and maintained interfaces.
|SAP EHS Consultant|
Axius Technologies Inc
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed and implemented SAP products with required instructions.
- Analyzed, escalated and resolved software issues and formulated business requirements.
- Participated in learning of SAP technologies and relevant solutions.
- Conducted remote consulting and prepared training materials.
- Designed, installed and maintained ERP systems for multiple clients.
- Configured, tested and documented all system processes.
- Prepared and maintained WWi templates and safety data sheets.
- Formulated and implemented information related strategies for new systems.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
United Tribes Technical College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|SAP Consultant Certification Solution Consultant mySAP PLM – Quality Management||July 2010|