4279 Hemlock Lane
Harlingen, TX 78550
Email : [email]
|SAS ETL Developer with expertise in Oracle, Teradata, UNIX shell scripting, SAS/ OLAP, SAS/ ACCESS and SAS CONNECT seeking employment in a stable company with opportunities for growth.|
|Profound knowledge of data warehouse concepts:|
- OLTP and OLAP
- Data models and data marts
Expert in SAS software:
- SAS 8/9.2
- Base SAS
- SAS Access, Connect
Proficient with programming languages and scripts:
- C, C++, HTML
- SQL, PL/SQL
- UNIX Shell
Adept in using SAS and ETL tools:
- SAS DI Studio
- DataStage 8.0/7.1
- Data Flux Power Studio
Good knowledge of server databases:
- SQL server
- Oracle 10g/11g
- Exchange server
Immensely talented in handling OS and SAS Mainframe environment:
- MS Windows XP/7/8
- SAS EG
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Macros
Thorough understanding of:
- Mortgage lending lifecycle
- Data loss mitigation
- Relational database
- Subversion and Clear Case processes
Sound abilities to:
- Extract and validate data accurately and timely
- Develop design specifications
- Utilize Correlation and Regression methods
|SAS ETL Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Computed project cost estimates, time duration and resource requirements based on business requirements.
- Designed comprehensive design specifications to facilitate creation of ETL programs.
- Prepared and tested ETL codes as part of SAS projects.
- Managed data integration development tasks in collaboration with other technical teams.
- Evaluated and improved existing processes and designed technical documentation.
- Tested code before implementation to ensure desired performance in production environment.
|SAS ETL Developer|
Piper Enterprise Solutions
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Developed stored processes required for SAS Information Delivery portal.
- Utilized SAS base, SAS SQL and SAS Macros etc. to evaluate statistical data.
- Compiled regular dashboards with help of Base SAS and Excel macros.
- Created automated Pivot chart reports utilizing SAS programs.
- Managed data to prepare graphs, tabulations and statistical charts.
- Designed summary reports with help of various SAS procedures
|Education Summary |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Saint Paul College
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Saint Paul, MN