|High technical aptitude of designing and deploying solutions utilizing:|
- SharePoint 2007/ 2010/ 2013
- .Net Framework 3.5
- MOSS 2007
Strong knowledge of programming languages:
- Object Oriented programming, HTML
- CSS, SAP ABAP
Strong methodical approach of managing web development tools like:
- Ajax, ASP.Net
- Visual studio 2008/ 2010
Adroit in using software applications:
- InfoPath, Site templates
- MediaWiki, User Interface Design
Demonstrated proficiency with system development lifecycle:
- gile methodologies
- Scrum development techniques
Superb cognitive skills in database administration:
- IIS 6.0/ 7.0
- SQL server 2005/ 2008
Expert in utilizing operating systems:
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Linux, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Sound capability to:
- Design and organize custom web parts
- Create custom controls in .Net
|January 2012 – Present|
- Provided technical support and advisory services to networking team members and leaders.
- Coordinated with business analysts and Information technology teams to gather designing requirements.
- Directed software development lifecycle through phases of evaluation, design, programming and testing.
- Mentored and coached end users and junior team members on features and functionality of SharePoint applications.
- Upgraded existing SharePoint Web applications and managed user permissions.
- Evaluated and summarized site content reports and submitted to client.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Set up, maintained and debugged Microsoft Office SharePoint services and applications.
- Prepared schedules to support routine compliance reporting cycle.
- Built and maintained SharePoint Business data catalog and Workflows.
- Compiled reports and escalated complex problems to higher management as per requirement.
- Developed and resolved issues in SharePoint Server and SharePoint Designer.
- Collaborated with teams to enhance performance of SharePoint products.