4657 Linda Street
Fort Washington, PA 19034
|Software, solutions and apps developing proficiency in:|
- Oracle SOA Suite
- Designer tools – RSA
- JMS solutions
- Oracle RDBMS
- Architecting solutions
Excellent in Presentation tier units:
- Custom Tags
- JavaServer Pages
Proficiency in Application and web Servers:
- IBM Websphere Portal & application Server
- Apache Tomcat-5.x
Adept at web building technologies:
- HTML, XML, XQuery, CSS
- Jdeveloper and Net bean tools
Sound on architectures and frameworks:
- ESB orchestrations
- ESB tools like Apache HornetQ
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
System analyzing skills:
- CPU utilization
- Memory and thread management
Strong technical expertise in:
- OS – Unix, Lynix, Windows
- Programming languages – Java, C++
- Middleware – Oracle Weblogic
Strong abilities to:
- Follow Agile -Scrum Methodology and SOA architectural design patterns
- Utilize testing tools like JUnit and soapUI
|SOA Java Developer|
|January 2012 – Present|
Fort Washington, PA
- Developed SOA, software apps and web service solutions using Oracle OSB 11g.
- Tested and resolved issues in integration of latest products and applications.
- Implemented SOA solutions and business processes by using BPEL.
- Collaborated with business partners and analysts and developed various applications for business.
- Troubleshot technical issues, fixed bugs, developed solutions and provided support to apps during manufacturing process.
- Used testing tools to maintain performance of database objects.
|SOA Java Developer|
Tidal Federal Solutions, Inc.
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Created Composite Applications, Home Security components and Adapters by using Oracle SOA technology.
- Fixed bugs emerged during testing of Systems and Integration.
- Formulated test scripts utilizing Mercury Tools.
- Developed service virtualization guidelines and verified concepts for new projects.
- Provided assistance and support to technical problems.
|Education Summary |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
Northwestern State University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
|Professional Certification |
|Certified SOA Professional (SOACP||July 2010|