3015 Mudlick Road
Spokane, WA 99201
Email : [email]
|Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as a SQL report writer and contribute to Organizational effectiveness owing to my skills in SSRS, Oracle, SQL server, crystal reports, HTML, .Net and T-SQL.|
|In depth knowledge of report writing tools including:|
- SQL server reporting services
- Crystal reports
Sound Programming language skills:
- Visual Basic
- HTML, C
- VB.Net, ASP.Net
Proficient in utilizing Microsoft tools like:
- SQL server 2000/ 2005/ 2008
- SQL server management studio
- Visual studio, SQL profiler
Expertise in network administration:
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- TCP/ IP protocols
Profound knowledge of complex reporting procedures involving:
- Data Analysis
- Report design
- System analysis
Solid understanding of utilizing SQL for purpose of:
- Writing stored procedures
- Creating views
- Building tables
Highly skillful with data handling including:
- Inventory data
- Retail Industry data
Vast capabilities to:
- Manage complicated reporting projects
- Implement data warehouse and data mining principles
- Effectively interpret Relational Database designs
|SQL Report Writer|
|January 2012 – Present|
- Generated, diagnosed and maintained accuracy of interim and monthly reports.
- Inspected and screened results of all reporting entities, outlined and modified data for accuracy.
- Fabricated reports using SSRS and SQL and instituted stored procedures, views, functions and indexes.
- Presented written procedures for all entities and proposed process enhancement techniques.
- Collaborated with VP and AVP for modeling and maintaining data as per company standards.
- Facilitated internal and external audit requests for instruction and related audits.
- Provided assistance in administration and report creation, and troubleshot user issues for SQL databases.
- Formulated and reviewed ad-hoc reports, canned reports and KPIs.
|SQL Report Writer|
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Evaluated and formulated reports using SQL queries.
- Created valid and relevant report data using SSRS, Crystal Reports, Info Maker and MS Excel.
- Provided support in installation, configuration and resolving software and SQL database issues.
- Designed, monitored and administered Molloy program code, process flows and data dictionaries.
- Operated tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Excel, CSV and flat files.
- Provided assistance for various application programs, database and updates.
- Created and executed stored procedures to extract report from and to SQL Server Database.
- Imparted training to end users and generated reports in SQL developer.
|Educational Background |
|Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology|
Santa Clara University
|August 2006 – May 2010|
Santa Clara, CA