3982 Alfred Drive
Bayside, NY 11361
Email : [email]
|To help in further enhancing organizational effectiveness utilizing my knowledge in C, C++, VC++, OOP, VB.Net, MFC, SQL and clear case as a Visual Studio Programmer.|
|High technical knowledge of database and spreadsheets:|
- MS SQL server
- Oracle, MySQL
Superb in utilizing Enterprise Applications:
- PeopleSoft JDE Edwards OneWorld
- ADP Etime
- Manhattan WMS
Solid understanding of programming languages:
- SQL, C, Java
- C++, C#
- ASP.Net, VB
Brilliant in utilizing web languages:
Thorough with report writing tools:
- Crystal reports
- MS reporting services
Virtuoso in using data warehousing tools:
- Transformer and Power play
- Rapid SQL
Vast potential to utilize Network and client operating systems:
- Novell Intranetware
- Apple talk
- Citrix terminal server
Strong abilities to:
- Install and maintain MS team foundation server
- Make effective presentations and demonstrations for multiple groups
|Visual Studio Programmer|
Cityon Systems Inc
|January 2012 – Present|
- Assisted in providing support services to main client along with payment information reports.
- Implemented procedures for revising automated tasks for utilization of new functionality and methods.
- Supported software development and project management members regarding task status updates.
- Developed programs for automation of tasks with C# base class and inherited classes.
- Prepared tasks and sales reports for effective interaction with automated communication servers.
- Provided technical assistance for all phases and support service of .NET projects.
- Executed processes for programming of web parts on Share Point application servers.
- Coordinated with technical teams for configuration of automated server on encryption and secured connectivity.
|Visual Studio Programmer|
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
|November 2010 – January 2012|
- Assisted in analysis and designing of development programs as per functional and technical programming standards.
- Coordinated with functional architects for gathering and interpretation of user requirements to produce design specifications.
- Implemented procedures for designing and development of system specifications and interfaces.
- Prepared time estimates, work details and schedules for assigned projects.
- Provided technical assistance for management and maintenance of application processes.
- Supported technical team members for anticipation, identification and resolution of technical issues.
- Executed effective processes for interpretation of existing program code to support application functionality.
- Participated in detailed documentation and archival of software program releases in coordination with software development processes.
|Educational Background |
|Master’s Degree in Software Engineering|
Saint Petersburg College
|August 2008 – May 2010|
Saint Petersburg, FL
|Professional Certification |
|Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) – Visual Studio 2010||July 2010|