167 Roy Alley
Denver, CO 80202
Job Objective Seeking to work as Airport Dispatcher for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in managing domestic and international consignments
- Thorough knowledge of required custom documents
- Outstanding knowledge of imports and related operations
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships for businesses
- Ability to track freight and quote rates effectively
- Solid understanding of communicating with clients efficiently
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG), Denver, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with the captain and established appropriate weather and airfield condition.
- Assisted to dispatch services and provided support to various charter operations.
- Ensured weight and balance as per the airline requirements and maintained it.
- Managed and distributed air traffic information for various group handlers.
- Maintained and provided update to information as per requirement.
- Communicated with airline crew for flight release and assisted to load fuel.
APR Consulting, Inc., Denver, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with teams that are involved in the departure of the aircraft.
- Prepared reports to be sent to the station controller and provided dispatch information.
- Assisted in the launch and marshaling of various inbound and outbound aircrafts.
- Prepared the release of flight, keeping in mind the weather and fuel loads requirements.
- Monitored the system and provided the data as per requirement to maintain the status information.
- Scheduled flights and if required re-route aircraft as per maintenance regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated