4357 Blue Spruce Lane
Baltimore, MD 21212
Job Objective Dedicated Auto Appraiser looking for a job within your company where I can show my skills and grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarakble experience in automobile appraisals
- Profound knowledge of auto construction and repair techniques
- Sound knowledge of material damage estimation procedures
- Proficient with claim appraisal systems
- Familiarity with Privacy Act to maintain all information confidential
- Outstanding ability to provide training to auto claims staff
- Immense ability to apply jurisdictional laws and regulations
- Amazing ability to verify driving records and take possession of valid driver’s license
FBL Financial Group, Inc., Baltimore, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Investigated 1st and 3rd party claims and provided estimations.
- Provided appraisals for all vehicles including boats and yachts.
- Worked with claim resources on coverage issues and salvage.
- Performed negotiations and obtained final claim resolution.
- Ensured secure and exceptional customer services.
- Complied with insurance department regulations.
- Supported auto business plans including GO, repair and concierge programs.
- Travelled to vehicle location on the same day for investigations.
Ozark Claim Service, Inc., Baltimore, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed vehicle inspections to determine the nature of damages.
- Determined material damage losses based on corporate guidelines and insurance laws.
- Utilized company’s automated estimating systems for auto appraisals.
- Negotiated both repairable and total losses.
- Estimated ACV on total loss vehicles.
- Moved vehicles to storage facility within 24hours.
- Identified potential fraud and notified to higher level managers.
- Participated in educational workshops to develop technical expertise.
Associate Degree in Auto Mechanics
Cascadia Community College, Bothell, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated