75 Sunrise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Job Objective Biometric Screener with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of conducting various biometric measurements and assessments of clients
- In-depth knowledge of body height, weight, and waist measurements
- Remarkable knowledge of cholesterol testing, lipid profiling, and blood pressure checking procedures
- Familiarity with using various cuffs, stethoscopes, and screening machines
- Ability to communicate and explain biometric screening results to clients
- Ability to carry, transport, and setup screening supplies, efficiently
Provant, Las Vegas, NV
August 2012 – Present
- Moved and set up screening room equipments, and supplies, in a safe manner.
- Operated, calibrated, and maintained all assigned screening machines, properly.
- Welcomed and educated clients about scheduled biometric screening procedures.
- Measured and recorded blood pressure using cuffs and related equipments.
- Conducted body waist, height, and weight measurements and documented the results.
- Calculated BMI of clients and determined body fat percentage, accurately.
- Performed blood glucose tests and executed other fitness tests, as requested.
- Prepared, maintained, and presented screening records to appropriate individuals.
- Developed and delivered appropriate and effective health and wellness solutions to clients.
- Trained and supervised all assigned subordinate technicians and staff regarding screening process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Promotion
Harper College, Palatine, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated