4507 Jerry Toth Drive
Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Objective Seeking to work as Board President for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of leading and managing the Board of Directors
- Sound knowledge of all operations and governing documents of the organization
- Commendable knowledge of financial planning and reporting practices
- Proficient in operating computer and using standard office software
- to direct and supervise all nonprofit fundraising activities, efficiently
- Ability to conduct performance review of the organization’s Chief Executive
Goldbelt, Inc., Anchorage, AK
August 2012 – Present
- Discussed with all Board members and selected committee chairperson.
- Attended and participated in all committee meetings as ex-officio member.
- Reviewed and consulted with Chief Executive regarding all concerns facing the organization.
- Directed and monitored all Board actions related to governance issues.
- Oversaw and assisted in financial planning and financial report generation.
- Supported and directed all nonprofit fundraising initiatives of the organization.
WW Inc., Anchorage, AK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, implemented, and achieved overall operations and financial goals of the organization.
- Lead budget planning and development activities and maintained sufficient financial reserves.
- Maintained insurance coverage of assets and protected asset-value.
- Developed meeting agendas and chaired all Board meetings, properly.
- Selected and mentored all budding association leaders, in an efficient manner.
- Built and maintained cordial professional relationships with Board members and C-level executives.
Master’s Degree in Finance and Marketing
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated