1105 Steve Hunt Road
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Job Objective A well organized Bus Dispatcherseeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in scheduling and restructuring the bus routes
- Thorough knowledge of preparing a schedule
- Outstanding knowledge of local road and related geography
- Ability to communicate efficiently on a two way radio system
- Ability to provide emergency services to customers
- Solid understanding of preparing and submitting reports
Veolia Transportation, Coral Gables, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Maintained and ensured compliance to schedule for all bus routes.
- Ensured that every arrival and departure time is recorded.
- Managed and ensured appropriate accommodation for over the road drivers.
- Assisted to dispatch drivers to the appropriate locations.
- Maintained record of everyday bus progression through the GPS computer systems and radio connection.
- Prepared and compiled data for various incident reports and performed inspections.
TransTechs, Coral Gables, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Monitored various security intercoms and surveillanceequipment for facility.
- Communicated with employees and customers through various channels.
- Ensured efficient working of individual equipment andprepared required paperwork.
- Analyzed customer requirements and ensured everyone is greeted with courtsey.
- Determined the best bus route and communicated with colleagues for the same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation
Southwest Florida College, Fort Myers, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated