3980 Nuzum Court
Buffalo, NY 14216
Job Objective A highly talented Cab Dispatcher seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in dispatching cabs to appropriate places
- Sound knowledge of various office equipments
- Profound knowledge of navigating on the web
- Ability to manage inventory and place orders accordingly
- Ability to provide training within timeframe
- Proficient in English and Spanish
Chippewa Cab, Buffalo, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Greeted customers on phone and resolved their queries.
- Coordinated with cab driver and ensured location is reached as per scheduled time.
- Supervised working of cab drivers and completed required paperwork.
- Provided feedback to management and resolved various customer and driver concerns.
- Trained new employees in cab dispatching processes.
- Scheduled pick-ups and drop offs and ensured regular airport runs.
Flyers Energy LLC, Buffalo, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered various requests for taxi fares and responded to location requests.
- Communicated through codes to keep the conversation to the minimum.
- Obtained information from customers to ensure appropriate location of pick up.
- Scheduled training program for new employees and hires.
- Administered efficient working for customers on an everyday basis.
- Provided technical support and training to new employees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Coastal Bend College, Beeville, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated