3551 Valley View Drive
Cambridge, MA 2138
Job Objective To obtain a Chocolate Decorator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of decorating confectionery products and baked foods with chocolate materials
- In-depth knowledge of preparation and application of chocolate cream
- Remarkable knowledge of computer operations and teamwork concepts
- Familiarity with company’s dress code, food safety standards, and sanitation guidelines
- to handle and complete all assigned tasks, efficiently and on time
- Ability to interact with coworkers and clients, in a pleasant manner
Whole Foods Market, Cambridge, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Blended and added all permitted colors to edible decorating materials, as per requirements.
- Selected and attached nozzle of specified size and shape to the decorating bag.
- Filled decorating bags and molds with chocolate icing and cream and squeezed them for making designs.
- Decorated and presented products with a variety of designs such as lines, letters, numbers, and shapes.
- Designed and prepared all decorations on a variety of confectionary products.
- Used and cleaned various decorative tools like brush, pronged instrument, and spatula.
Sendik’s Food Markets, Cambridge, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Greeted and interacted with all customers in a courteous and prompt manner.
- Took customer orders and performed chocolate-based decorations, efficiently.
- Loaded, used, and cleaned the chocolate melter, in a proper manner.
- Promoted, recommended, and sold relevant chocolate gifts, candy, and souvenirs to clients.
- Handled monetary transactions and operated the cash register, accurately.
- Interpreted and maintained all standards related to food safety, sanitation, and customer service.
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Atlantic Cape Community College, Mays Landing, NJ