3954 Parkway Street
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To secure the position of Cnc Grinder in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of grinding, inspecting, and improving machined parts using CNC grinder machine
- In-depth knowledge of material properties, and OSHA standards and practices
- Remarkable knowledge of programming, operation, and maintenance of CNC grinding machine
- Familiarity with use of calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, and scales
- Ability to develop and check high precision parts and tools, efficiently
- Ability to read and follow all given drawings and work instructions, properly
Williams International, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Reviewed blueprints and followed specific machining sequence, properly.
- Programmed and ran all assigned CNC grinders, in a proper and safe manner.
- Moved machine controls and adjusted machine speeds and feed rates.
- Grinded, sharpened, and altered all given work pieces, as required.
- Examined and verified all finished work pieces using relevant inspection and measuring instruments.
- Mentored and supervised all assigned subordinate workers, as needed.
KENNAMETAL INC, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed given blueprints and maintained company’s quality standards.
- Grinded, machined, and fabricated all metalwork pieces, as per given specifications.
- Set up, operated and maintained the assigned CNC grinding machines.
- Prepared and maintained accurate and complete work-related documentation.
- Inspected all machined parts and reported all nonconforming parts to supervisor.
- Cleaned and tidied assigned jobsite and maintained workplace safety.
Associate Degree in Industrial Technology
South Louisiana Community College, Lafayette, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated