1956 Oakwood Circle
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Community Educator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in maintaining appropriate relations with the community members
- Immense knowledge of educational software for associate programs
- Exceptional knowledge of healthcare industry within market place
- Ability to coordinate with community members and professionals
- Ability to work as per adult learning principles
- Familiarity of various word processing software
Planned Parenthood, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Provided exceptional services to every patient and customer.
- Maintained and provided courteous greeting to members as per hospital policies.
- Developed and evaluated the effectiveness of every community program.
- Coordinated with HR team and recommended modification to education materials if required.
- Ensured competency of work and assessed various education programs.
- Maintained and provided update to databases and facilitated health education programs.
Self Regional Healthcare, Los Angeles, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with potential members and explained the benefits of the program.
- Provided education to members on enrolling the programs through process.
- Developed and implemented various community outreach programs.
- Implemented various education and outreach sessions with potential members from various departments.
- Maintained current trends and competitor activities.
- Prepared and ensured compliance to schedule for weekends or special events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Community Health Education
Morningside College, Sioux City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated