4069 Meadowview Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Digital Publisher in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of digital and web content management and publishing
- Extensive knowledge of proofreading, video editing and social media platforms
- Commendable knowledge of Adobe CS4 and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with creating and implementing social media and SEO strategy
- Ability to handle work pressure and deliver all completed projects, on time
- Ability to generate and release digital content for online and on-air audiences
Novus Media, Fredericksburg, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Created and implemented website-specific strategy related to content, advertising, and analytics.
- Developed and published a variety of creative digital content for varied audience.
- Prepared, added, and arranged user interaction features, animations, and sound effects.
- Reviewed and converted all print-based materials to corresponding digital format, accurately.
- Liaised with vendor interfaces and produced digital content for sale initiatives.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with all staff members.
MultiView, Inc., Fredericksburg, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, developed, and maintained site-wide social media and SEO strategy.
- Prepared editorial calendar and assisted with website redesign initiatives.
- Created and delivered digital content for website and sales campaigns.
- Edited images and corrected errors in content, in a timely manner.
- Interacted with bloggers and ensured increase in number of page visits to website.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with internet companies, editors, and content developers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Information Technology
Gutenberg College, Eugene, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated