3371 Blue Spruce Lane
Baltimore, MD 21202
Job Objective To obtain the job of Digital Strategist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing and implementing digital strategy
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing and communication tactics
- Profound knowledge of digital advertising trends
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, CRM and SEO/SEM
- Proficient with search engine optimization
- Ability to sell digital strategy services to potential clients
- Ability to develop innovative ideas to increase customer base
- Ability to work effectively with agency partners
Omnicom Media Group, Baltimore, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Developed digital strategies based on emerging technologies.
- Recommended improvements to current digital programs to achieve business objectives.
- Worked with management to implement digital marketing plan.
- Provided expertise on social media strategy.
- Assisted in coordinating and planning campaigns.
- Developed contents for website development and redesign.
- Implemented vendor outreach initiatives and managed vendor relationships.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Baltimore, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in development of digital concepts.
- Executed social media project within assigned budgets and timelines.
- Developed project plan for new business opportunities.
- Ensured that project deliverables was in accordance with quality standards.
- Informed clients about online trends and best practices related to social media.
- Assisted in conducting client events.
- Provided trainings to less-experienced staffs on social media strategies.
- Managed client deliverables and performed digital analytics reporting on periodic basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications
Framingham State College, Framingham, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated