1053 Liberty Street
Dallas, TX 75212
Job ObjectiveTo obtain an Early Years Practitioner position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in working with children and families in an early years setting.
- Steep knowledge of childrenâ€™s individual requirements
- Huge knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Good understanding of child development
- Ability to plan, observe and record childrenâ€™s progress
- Ability to enforce appropriate activities
- Ability to work creatively to meet the needs of the families
- Superior communication and listening skills
Early Years Practitioner
Building Blocks Nurseries, Dallas, TX
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Outlined and analyzed play and learning activities.
- Coordinated with parents and children.
- Imparted an outreach play service and conducted risk assessments.
- Maintained records and managed transportation.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Physics Science
Clark University, Worcester, MA