4463 Poplar Lane
Hialeah, FL 33012
Job Objective To obtain a position as Equity Strategist in a well known firm where my past experience and skills will become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in managing equity strategy
- Sound knowledge of equity market indicators and FX Strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of APAC currencies
- Skilled in assessing equity markets
- Proficient with PeopleSoft, SharePoint and SAP
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to assist in marketing operations
- Superior data analytical skills and numerical statistical skills
WMX Group Holdings, Inc, Hialeah, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed equity investment strategies according to business objectives.
- Proposed trade ideas in coordination with company management.
- Performed market, sector and stock analysis.
- Performed asset allocation for emerging markets.
- Identified key trends in financial markets.
- Managed financial research projects and documented research findings.
- Contributed to research publications.
The Leverage Group, Hialeah, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Identified key factors of equity markets.
- Developed equity index valuation models.
- Worked directly with Equity Sector Analysts.
- Performed research and analysis on equity strategy.
- Maintained global and regional equity strategy framework.
- Evaluated investment environment and executed investment cases for equity markets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated