1389 Berkley Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Job Objective Looking for a job as a Field Adjuster in a reputed firm which can use my motivation, dedication and strong work ethic and help me grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with auto field claims adjusting activities
- Sound knowledge of catastrophic events related claims such as tornadoes and hurricanes.
- Operational knowledge of property estimating software applications
- Skilled in fraud investigative techniques
- Familiarity with structural damages and repair assessments
- Ability to maintain all claim information confidential
- Outstanding ability to handle heavy workloads independently or with minimal supervision
- Immense ability to negotiate to obtain fair settlement
CE Insurance Services, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Performed field investigations to determine insurance coverage analysis.
- Explained coverage options to customers.
- Determined origin and severity of losses.
- Determined liability in different types of accidents.
- Explained customers about potential frauds.
- Followed performance measures such as contact times and closure rates.
- Performed field investigations and appraisal activities.
Homesite Insurance, Philadelphia, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted in determining the objectives of assignment.
- Conducted training to new recruits and less experienced staff.
- Provided appropriate solutions for complex field claim issues.
- Acted as primary contact for assigned projects.
- Analyzed project information and made decisions using broad management limits.
- Participated in expenditure management activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Delaware State University, Dover, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated