3286 Farnum Road
New York, NY 10007
Job Objective Seeking a Fire Captain position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of firefighting equipment and technical specifications
- Sound knowledge of applicable laws, internal controls and policies and procedures of the Fire Department
- Outstanding knowledge of principles of mechanics, hydraulics, and mathematics related to firefighting and engineering duties
- Deep knowledge of fire prevention, suppression, investigation, and inspection principles, practices, and techniques.
- Proficient in computer systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised staff and provided performance feedback.
- Performed collateral administrative duties.
- Supervised, developed and administered training for staff.
- Assisted with budgeting and procurement of supplies.
- Provided technical expertise and direction on all emergency calls.
- Overseen project management activities.
- Completed daily physical fitness training to maintain a strong physical condition.
City of Scottsbluff, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed emergency medical assistance, rescue work, salvage operations, and fire suppression.
- Directed the development of department personnel, conducted evaluations, and made recommendations regarding awards and discipline.
- Conducted and participated in training programs for department personnel according to established standards and department policies and procedures.
- Supervised and maintained comprehensive records of emergency and non-emergency responses.
- Responded to requests from the public and other agencies for information on fire suppression, fire prevention, EMS and other emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Created reports, collected data, log and monitored training and calls.
High School Diploma
Kachemak Selo School, Fritz Creek, AK
1234 Main Court
Objective To obtain the position of fire captain where I can utilize my professional experience in emergency.
- Strong expertise in directing, planning and controlling departmental activities
- Certified paramedic
- Expertise in brush fire assessment
- Knowledge of fire fighting techniques, budget planning and management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Coaching, training and mentoring
BA in Mass Communication 2003
University of California- Los Angeles
Fire Captain, 2003 to till date
CA Fire Rescue Department, CA
- Inspection of buildings for avoiding outbreak of fire and keeping the people safe.
- Checked and maintained fire equipments.
- Managed fire prevention and station maintenance.
- Organized the in-service training program for the department employees.