111 Gateway Road
Portland, OR 97230
Job Objective To secure Flight Checker position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in checking and transporting flight carts carrying food and equipments, for aircraft
- Sound knowledge of standard food safety procedures and sanitary practices
- Immense knowledge of inventory management and documentation activities
- Familiarity with performing strenuous tasks such as lifting heavy packages
- Ability to work various shift timings, overtime, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks, on time and efficiently
DynCorp International LLC, Portland, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Checked in-flight and departure time of aircraft and calculated flight-checking time, accurately.
- Prepared, examined, and corrected all food carts, prior to loading on aircraft.
- Checked all needed flight equipments and ensured their availability in required numbers.
- Implemented and followed food safety and occupational safety procedures, as applicable.
- Oversaw and assisted in loading and movement of flight carts and equipments.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with coworkers and supervisors.
Kay and Associates, Portland, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Checked all food and related supplies and ensured delivery of high quality materials.
- Tracked and maintained the inventory level of all needed items, efficiently.
- Monitored and ensured the proper dispatch of all flight carts and equipments, to aircraft.
- Cleaned, tidied, and maintained all assigned work areas, properly.
- Responded to and resolved customer complaints, promptly and effectively.
- Communicated and worked with employees of food production and transportation departments, professionally.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Science
Monmouth University, West Long Branch, NJ