2952 Lords Way
Arlington, TN 38002
Job Objective Career-minded Gemstone Grader in search of position with company where my skills and abilities can be used to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of gemstone pick up, grading, and provision activities
- Operational knowledge of microscope, computer, and Microsoft Office software
- Commendable knowledge of gemstone color coding and sorting procedures
- Familiarity with creating billing invoices and keeping work records
- Ability to develop and maintain sufficient stock of correct gemstones
- Ability to identify and report picking errors and QC rejected items, properly
Tiffany & Co., Arlington, TN
August 2012 – Present
- Selected, graded, and delivered correct gemstones to fulfill production orders.
- Sorted, color-coded, matched, and issued various gemstones, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared and issued work orders for gemstone re-cutting and re-polishing.
- Monitored and maintained the inventory-level of all needed gemstones and work supplies.
- Prepared and maintained accurate records related to gemstones and work activities.
- Created and delivered gemstone-related billing invoices to appropriate vendors.
- Handled and responded to all QC rejections, in a professional and efficient manner.
- Detected and reported all wrong selections and grading errors, in a timely manner.
- Documented and communicated gemstone inventory and work performance related issues to supervisor.
- Built and maintained effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Science
Kodiak College, Kodiak, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated