3927 Stonepot Road
Newark, NJ 7105
Job ObjectiveTo use my skills and abilities to obtain a position within an organization as a General Practitioner in my chosen field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of theories and techniques for teaching and learning
- Ability to provide a variety of inpatient care and services
- Ability to effectively manage with an environment of emotional and physical stress
- Ability to perform physical activity
- Ability to perform all aspects of patient care
- Ability to prioritize care based on assessments and develop solutions
StaffPointe Medical Search, Newark, NJ
August 2005 – Present
- Administered organization’s medical policies and programs.
- Managed strategic clinical relationships with physicians.
- Monitored development of clinical content in marketing materials.
- Assured compliance of all clinical programs.
- Formulated research publications to aid clinical service offerings.
Kitsap Practice Management, Newark, NJ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with clients and maintained client records.
- Solved problems by handling client’s complaint.
- Suggested alternative scenarios by gathering client information.
- Imparted effort in the team and achieved goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nurse Practitioner Program
Albany State University, Albany, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated