278 Kemper Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Job Objective A skilled, qualified and experienced Government Appraiser looking for a job in your company where I can make a meaningful contribution to the overall growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of property appraisals
- Sound knowledge of appraisal techniques
- Profound knowledge of real estate industry
- Familiarity with appraisal problems and resolutions
- Skilled in using mathematical and statistical tools for appraisal purposes
- Immense ability to analyze cost data
- Outstanding ability to maintain positive working relationship with clients
- Remarkable ability to prepare appraisal reports
Bernalillo County Government, Salt Lake City, UT
August 2007 – Present
- Performed online visual inspections of property.
- Gathered objective and subjective characteristics of the property.
- Assessed property value based on current market condition.
- Answered customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Re-examined property data for quality purposes.
- Performed income and expense modeling.
- Maintained standard operating procedures.
- Prepared work flow analysis tools such as flowcharts and grant charts.
Morgan County Government, Salt Lake City, UT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided service training to newly hired appraisers.
- Adjusted sales data and original costs to reach fair market value.
- Prepared schedules for appraisal related activities.
- Discussed appraisal procedures and decisions with clients.
- Defended assessments before Board of Equalization.
- Reviewed property declarations filed by taxpayers.
- Worked with taxpayers to resolve any discrepancies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate
Christ College, Buford, GA