You should write your HSE Officer CV in ways that will convince potential employers of your efficiency for the job. One way is to highlight your extensive knowledge in health, safety and environmental legislation, and skills in providing detailed audit reports with relevant preventative and corrective measures. Show off your actual experience as an HSE Officer in a detailed presentation of your duties and responsibilities in the professional experience section. Objectivity, meticulousness, and strong interpersonal and management skills are necessary to excel in this job. Make your CV stand out by referencing to the sample CV of an HSE Officer presented below.
|P.O. Box 795, 9748 Nec St., March, Cambridgeshire, NR75 0LC|
|Tel: – 01926 590933|
Date of Birth: – 06/03/91
Nationality: – British
|As an HSE Officer, my primary objective is to impart the fullest of my abilities in ensuring that all the people involved in the company comply with the health, safety, and environmental protocols. My two years of experience as HSE Officer has broadened my understanding and enhanced my skills in conducting risk assessment programs as well as developing risk mitigating methods. Among my aims is to ensure that every employee is well-equipped to respond to emergencies by designing and conducting regular drills. I also aspire to constantly improve my administrative abilities and to cultivate the safest working environment possible for all.|
|PERSONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES|
- Substantial experience in monitoring various activities in high risk industries
- Excellent knowledge of various EHS principles and regulations
- Immense knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Ability to prepare audit reports for preventative maintenance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all data
- Familiarity of manufacturing processes of FMCG industry
|HSE Officer|| Navartis Limited – Lanarkshire||February 2013 – Current|
- Monitored all health and safety activities and ensured appropriate implementation.
- Ensured compliance to all determined standards for all HSE programmes.
- Inspected all contract equipment and ensured compliance to all HSE regulations.
- Administered all emergency response activities and recommended improvements as per requirement.
- Inspected job site in case of hazardous work activities and performed safety analysis on it.
- Analyzed all site accidents and recommended correction when required.
|HSE Officer||Raeburn Group Limited – Rutland||August 2012 – February 2013|
- Performed routine inspections and audit as per HSE procedures.
- Implemented various health and safety regulations as per required procedures.
- Participated in investigations for all accidents.
- Monitored inquiries for HSE issues from internal and external parties.
- Planned and implemented various preventative activities to prevent all losses.
- Designed HSE training program for all staff members.
|EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS|
|BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science|
The University of Winchester – Winchester
September 2009 – June 2012
|A-levels: Environmental Science, English Language, Chemistry, Physics|
East London College – Leytonstone
October 2007 – June 2009
|GCSEs: Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Language|
Stratford School Academy – Forest Gate
September 2002 – June 2007
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated