1977 Walnut Street
Madison, MS 39110
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as an Infantryman where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to operate and maintain communications equipment
- Ability to employ, fire, and recover anti-personnel and anti-tank mines
- Familiarity with troop transport airplanes and camouflaging mortar fire positions
- Skilled at deploying , firing, and recovering anti-personnel and anti-tank mines
- Good hearing and vision strength
- Excellent soldiering and warrior skill
- Physically fit and Tough mental strength
- Ability to perform marching while carrying heavy equipment, digging foxholes and climbing over obstacles
Army National Guard, Madison, MS
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Assisted in reconnaissance operations.
- Fired and recovered anti-personnel and anti-tank mines.
- Operated weapon systems under various conditions, including engaging targets using night vision sights.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Completed training and combat missions.
- Processed prisoners of war and captured documents.
US ARMY, Madison, MS
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Operated weapons and equipment in combat scenarios.
- Maintained weapons such as machine guns, mortars and hand grenades.
- Evaluated terrain, and helped mobilize vehicles.
- Assisted in reconnaissance missions.
- Performed hand-to-hand combat and carried out mine-sweeping duties.
- Captured enemy territory and destroyed enemy ground forces.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Criminal Justice
Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY