3628 Lost Creek Road
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job ObjectiveExperienced ITIL Practitioner of many years seeking employment with the company to help advance in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library change
- Steep knowledge of Advanced level of business
- Ability to outline resolution of problems and manage within a team
- Ability to present complex issues and conduct technical interchange meetings
- Excellent Business Objects reporting skills
- Superior communication, analytical and people skills
CyberCoders, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Coached teams and evaluated change process.
- Coordinated with process manager team.
- Aided User Admin tasks and formulated reports.
- Monitored team processes and managed CAB Variance.
- Corresponded about CAB Variance and CAB Metrics.
- Oversaw process operations queue.
Hewlett-Packard, Philadelphia, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained integrity of systems-of-systems.
- Enforced and documented solutions to total systems and subsystems.
- Imparted end-to-end project management support.
- Extended total systems perspective and corresponded with COTR.
- Outlined recommendations on evaluation strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Chowan College, Murfreesboro, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated