2905 Briarwood Road
Joplin, MO 64801
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to secure a Lead Esthetician position with reputable firm in which to enhance my career and help company meet goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in direction and management of team of estheticians
- Profound knowledge of various esthetic services such as facials, peels, and hair removal
- Outstanding knowledge of a variety of retail esthetic products and spa services
- Familiarity with sales practices and customer service techniques
- Ability to operate computer and use Microsoft Office programs, efficiently
- Ability to interact with staff, therapists, and clients, in a positive manner
Clarisonic, Joplin, MO
August 2012 – Present
- Hired, trained, mentored, and lead assigned team of estheticians, efficiently.
- Welcomed clients and interacted with them, in a courteous manner.
- Determined and provided appropriate esthetic services to each client.
- Wrote and maintained accurate incident reports and client intake notes.
- Attended management meetings and assisted with planning of spa events.
- Ordered and maintained adequate stock level of all necessary products and supplies.
Intrawest, Joplin, MO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised and managed the esthetics staff to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Informed and explained customers about facials and their benefits, in an effective manner.
- Oversaw and assisted in cleaning and maintenance of therapy rooms and service areas.
- Monitored and maintained the stock-level of all needed supplies and products.
- Attended and participated in departmental and team meetings, as required.
- Protected and maintained the confidentiality of client-related information.
Master’s Degree in Health Science
Livingstone College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated