3942 Settlers Lane
New York, NY 10016
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Lead Mentor where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing leadership and guidance to assigned team of mentors
- Extensive knowledge of child development factors and adult developmental disabilities
- Commendable knowledge of workplace safety and accident prevention practices
- Familiarity with documentation work and report writing tasks
- to collaborate with all department staff members, in a positive and productive manner
- Ability to create and execute mentoring programs and activities, efficiently
Learning Care Group, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Trained and guided subordinate mentors on organization’s procedures and departmental programs.
- Planned, scheduled, and executed various mentoring program related activities, as required.
- Prepared, monitored, and submitted monthly attendance and pay sheets for each staff member.
- Implemented workplace safety measures and maintained a safe work environment.
- Planned and conducted fire drills and relevant community service projects.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with all coworkers and supervisors.
CSC, New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Directed and assisted with various departmental programs and activities efficiently.
- Interviewed, selected, and hired new members for the mentoring team, as needed.
- Trained and supervised all staff members and volunteers, in a proper manner.
- Attended and participated in routine staff meetings and relevant field trips.
- Prepared and provided meeting notes and work-related documents, on time.
- Interpreted and adhered to company policies, procedures, and protocols, as applicable.
Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology
North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated