128 Copperhead Road
Hartford, CT 6182
Job Objective To obtain employment in a progressive organization as a Loan Adjuster where I can use my skills and aid in the growth of the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience with loan adjustment activities
- Profound knowledge of business loans, collections and overdrafts and credit card processing
- Solid understanding of delinquent consumer loans, deficiency balances and bankruptcy accounts
- Skilled in effectively dealing with borrowers, attorneys and third parties
- Familiarity with bank regulatory requirements
- Amazing ability to analyze financial and statistical data
- Immense ability to perform customer negotiations
- Excellent follow-up and negotiation skills
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple projects independently
Zions Bancorporation, Hartford, CT
August 2007 – Present
- Performed collection operations on delinquent accounts by calling and sending letters.
- Managed extensions of short-term loans.
- Followed-up on impound notices and assets seizures.
- Recommended repossession and charge-off for delinquent accounts.
- Created and maintained records of delinquent accounts.
- Performed adjustments to member loans such as payment plan maintenance, due date changes and closing of negative accounts.
- Resolved credit card related disputes.
Fulton Financial Corporation, Hartford, CT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Informed customer about account delinquency and due payments.
- Explained customers regarding repayment schedules.
- Carried out skip tracing activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Assisted in development of delinquency reduction and loss prevention programs.
- Resolved delinquent matters and other account disputes.
- Processed payment modification agreements and performed refinancing of credit cards.
- Prepared monthly status reports of loan account portfolio for Manager’s review.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Spring Hill College, Mobile, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated