3961 Fulton Street
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective Pursuing the opportunity to enhance my career and use my skills to their fullest by securing a Mall Custodian position with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in housekeeping environment and methods
- Wide knowledge of equipment handling and supplies
- Profound knowledge of lifting, sweeping and custodial tasks
- Solid understanding of providing input regarding performance appraisals
- Immense ability to enhance housekeeping processes
- Sound ability to control inventory with equipment checks
Simpson Property Group, Charleston, WV
August 2012 – Present
- Documented training records and prepared schedules of team personnel tasks.
- Conducted preventive maintenance activities as per schedules.
- Prepared logs and records relating to equipment usage.
- Maintained inventory and stocking of restroom supplies.
- Assisted in cleaning of seating areas and drinking fountains.
- Participated in patrolling of malls and food courts.
Andy Frain Services, Charleston, WV
May 2009 – July 2012
- Assisted in cleaning of restrooms such as sinks and floors.
- Participated in washing of pillars and common area glass.
- Provided assistance in organizing of cleaning supply cart.
- Maintained safety measures of all work areas.
- Implemented setting up and taking down of events.
- Supported guest service and cleaning of elevators.
Associate Degree in Applied Science
York County Community College, Wells, ME