3414 Fort Street
Sidney, NC 27810
Job Objective To gain Marketing Contractor position in which to utilize my skills in such a way as to become a valued member and long-term employee within the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to establish relationships and multitask
- Ability to manage in fast environment and think strategically
- Ability to analyze data and translate analysis into actionable solutions to support business goals
- Ability to research marketing standards and regulations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skill
CCSI INC, Sidney, NC
September 2006 – Present
- Assisted marketing manager on regular basis.
- Managed execution across entire marketing mix and supervised cross functional teams.
- Handled brand performance and imparted analysis with conclusions.
- Innovated brand promotions and marketing budgets.
- Carried out special analyses to aid business initiatives.
Progress Software Corporation, Sidney, NC
June 2002 – August 2006
- Assisted Director of Brand and innovated marketing materials.
- Formulated documents and managed with internal stakeholders.
- Handled requests from internal stakeholders.
- Maintained inventory and distribution.
- Coordinated with legal on receiving approval for marketing programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
DePauw University, Greencastle, IN