1411 Pursglove Court
Dayton, OH 45402
Job Objective Seeking a Metal Finish Grinder position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of grinding, polishing, and correcting metal area for fabrication
- In-depth knowledge of metal finishing and other machining activities
- Operational knowledge of machine shop tools such as grinders, mirrors, and hand tools
- Familiarity with 4 brushed finish, 6 finish and 8 mirror finish practices
- Ability to comply with standard personal and workplace safety practices, as applicable
- Ability to comprehend and follow technical drawings and blueprints, accurately
Metal Finish Grinder
Enpro Industries, Dayton, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed work instructions and blueprints, properly.
- Determined and maintained the acceptable limits for grinding and blending defects.
- Grinded, polished, and processed all assigned metal parts to specified tolerances.
- Measured and removed extra amount of metal stock from work pieces, with accuracy.
- Operated and adjusted all assigned grinder equipments, safely and efficiently.
- Selected and used various pneumatic, hand and power tools such as mirrors and filing tools.
- Checked and measured all finished work pieces to ensure conformity to job specifications.
- Maintained workplace safety and followed established safety procedures.
- Used and maintained the respiratory protective gear such as filter mask.
Bachelor’s Degree in Tool Making Technology
Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated