3585 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
Job Objective To obtain a Para Educator position where my years of experience and training can be used to benefit the company to help it grow and thrive.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with children and graduates for education programs
- Thorough knowledge of developing and analysing academic assignments
- Exceptional knowledge of clerical activities of teachers
- Ability to ensure compliance to specific procedures for teachers
- Ability to complete paperwork within required timeframe
- Solid understanding of providing response to students as per requirement
- Ability to complete clerical functions for the teachers
Illinois School District U-46, Little Rock, AR
August 2012 – Present
- Participatedin meetings and in service presentations for various job activities.
- Supervised activities of lead teachers and individuals and provided instructions.
- Monitored student activities and maintained a positive environment at all times.
- Developed and maintained instructional materials as per availability of items.
- Supervised communication of various instructions to staff members.
- Administered tests and provided support to teachers in various classroom activities.
Davenport Community Schools, Little Rock, AR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored student activities and provided crisis intervention as per requirement.
- Supervised student in various environment such as classrooms and playground.
- Analysed academic and behavioural requirements of individual student.
- Collected and monitored data collected from students on regular basis.
- Participated in CRS review meetings and maintained consistency of activities.
- Provided appropriate response for various incidents and prepared debriefing statements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
North Central College, Naperville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated