2199 Elsie Drive
Viborg, SD 57070
Job Objective A highly knowledgeable and experienced Petroleum Economist looking for employment within your organization where I can add value and bring new ideas.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in monitoring economics for international oil and gas production
- Immense knowledge of all international petroleum contracts
- Outstanding ability to develop new economic models
- Profound ability to maintain relationship with industries and government
- Ability to work on database management system
- Ability to complete activities within deadline
- Wide knowledge of upstream oil & gas business
- Good understanding of petroleum engineering issues and cost estimation
- Proficient with economic evaluation package (AIRES, Phd Win) and public production data
The Confidential Advisor LLC, Viborg, SD
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored and applied global upstream of all investment analysis.
- Performed all risk economic evaluations for all upstream projects.
- Prepared reports for all unconventional hydrocarbon reserves.
- Maintained statutory reports and provided update to it.
- Developed business model discussions and prepared petroleum strategies.
- Maintained knowledge of all taxation and fiscal terms for product prices.
- Coordinated with tax advisers and project finance advisers for economic research.
- Interpreted economic results and prepared appropriate papers.
Maxum Petroleum, Inc, Viborg, SD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored economic research and prepared contracts for investment plans.
- Administered all present projects and provided update to documents.
- Evaluated E&P contracts and assisted in tax plans.
- Performed regular assessment of production assets.
- Developed contracts for all natural oil companies.
- Reviewed all investments for various operational costs.
- Performed risk analysis and assisted to take appropriate decisions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated