2516 Wolf Pen Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective To obtain a Piping Drafting Checker position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in checking, analyzing, and correcting piping system drawings and drafts
- Profound knowledge of various pipes, fittings, valves, and piping specialties
- Operational knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office Suite, and Navisworks software
- Familiarity with established AISC Manual and AWS welding symbols
- Ability to prepare and review layout and design for various piping systems
- Ability to comply with ASME, API, NFPA and OSHA standards
Piping Drafting Checker
ASRC Energy Services, Sunnyvale, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Used appropriate design software and prepared high quality design layouts for piping systems.
- Created and implemented effective Piping Line List and Tie-In list, as needed.
- Examined and compared drawings to existing drawings, vendor drawings, and catalog data,
- Identified and marked-up all design errors based on piping design principles.
- Corrected and rechecked all technical drawings, accurately and efficiently.
- Used computer software like Navisworks and performed design reviews.
- Handled and resolved various piping design issues, professionally and effectively.
- Interpreted and complied with company-specified design standards and specifications.
- Established and maintained cordial relationships with drafters and engineers.
- Conducted site visits and attended meetings with relevant vendors, as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Drafting and Design Technology
Everglades University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated