4900 Hillside Street
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Police Dispatcher in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in providing police dispatch services in a law enforcement agency
- Operational knowledge of computer, two-way radio, and standard office equipments
- Outstanding knowledge of documents and records creation, filing, and retrieval practices
- Familiarity with telephone etiquette and departmental policies and procedures
- Ability to safeguard the confidentiality of agency information and personnel records
- Ability to handle and respond to difficult callers and emergencies, efficiently
City of Concord, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Received and responded to relevant alarms and calls for police assistance.
- Dispatched police personnel to incident site and coordinated police activities, via radio contact.
- Maintained contact with police personnel and tracked their status at network locations.
- Used agency surveillance system and observed activities of all people on the premises.
- Prepared, stored, and retrieved computerized records and documentation, accurately.
- Built and maintained cooperative relationships with external agencies and hospitals.
City of Pomona, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Handled and addressed all requests for police service, received via phone and radio.
- Tracked and responded to all alerts from fire and security alarm systems, efficiently.
- Operated and maintained agency-provided CCTV system to ensure security of the premises.
- Updated and maintained dispatch logs and police records, properly and correctly.
- Interpreted and followed all applicable agency policies and procedures.
- Protected and maintained all restricted and confidential agency information, effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency and Disaster Management
Mountain View College, Dallas, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated